Better Cruise Holidays Made Easy
Cruising is more than just a holiday. Anyone who’s been on a cruising holiday, will tell you; there’s a lot to think about and consider when putting together the perfect cruise.
To make sure you get the most out of your cruise, it’s wise to book it with a travel agent who has lots of experience and is passionate about cruises.
JPT Cruise is run by experienced travel consultants, who have developed excellent working relationships with the cruise-lines over the years. This means we can offer our JPT Cruise members the very best offers and up to date information on a regular basis.
JPT Cruise also offers a first-class level of service. Members are able to access expert advice six days a week in person, over the phone or by email.
Free To Join
The JPT Cruise Club is free to join.
And there’s no complicated sign-up process or long-term obligations.
All you need to do to join the JPT Cruise Club is send your contact details to email@example.com. One of the travel consultants will get in touch and talk you through process.
What Will You Get From Being A Member?
The JPT Cruise Club has lots reasons to join, but there are a couple of main reasons. And they depend on whether you’re a seasoned cruiser or a first-timer.
- Help the seasoned cruiser find the exact cruise to suit them, at the best price.
- Help the first-time cruise discover all the options available, and get them at the best price.
Helping the seasoned cruiser
Many of our regular cruise customers know exactly which cruise line they wish to travel with, which type of ship they prefer and what they’d like their itinerary to include.
In addition to fantastic offers, the cruise club offers these regular cruisers with up-to-date information about things like on-board restaurants, entertainment and shopping opportunities.
Helping the first-time cruiser
The cruise club offers the first-timer a place where they can research, explore and discover the range of cruise offers out there. There’s almost an infinite choice, so for the first cruise, it can be useful to speak to a travel consultant who is experienced with cruising.
Some of the questions the cruise club can answer are:
- Do I want a Med cruise, a Caribbean cruise, should I visit colder climes, or do I want a cruise themed around some form of educational element? (yes..they exist as well!)
- Do I want a large ship or a small ship?
- Which cruise company will best suit my requirements?
- Should I book an inside or an outside cabin?
- Do I want the first dining sitting or the second?
- What does an ‘all-inclusive cruise’ actually mean?
- Will I have to give tips and if so how much?
- How do I organise a shore excursion?
Did We Mention Joining Was Free?
So whether you’re an experienced cruiser or whether you’re tempted by the idea, get in touch and we’ll help you plan an amazing cruise holiday.